☆ Small Town Dreams ☆




blog portfolio  contact home

2011 UPDATE
Wednesday, February 9, 2011


I'm in spring semester and my classes are:
World History, Spanish 1, Intro to Busines, Darkroom, and Algebra

Okay I took photo as a saving point to keep my hopes up as the rest of my curriculum gets rough but I just spent 130 dollars on film and photo paper -_-

Spanish has me talking to myself in spanish on the way to school, making up stories to go along with our chapters. I've made up a whole tele-novela in my head just the other day I was pretending to be pepita and I'm telling my friend I am having such a bad day because I just discovered my "enamorado" (word for lover oooh) is really married and has two hijos (kids) ~ those little ninos (thinking In need the spanish word for brats) walked in on us having sexo!!! lol... way too vivid imagination

I'm still with Joe, only he has switched to university of sc and moved 2 hours away!! After much contemplation and talking it over, we both agreed we've become serious enough to make it work. We've seen eachother every weekend so far. It's love <3 We've had talks about future "co-habitation" ~ wowww! This gives me the the very difficult matter of brain vs heart. I don't like USC or the city of columbia, and since I moved here I've been wanting to transfer to university of Florida, Orlando, or stay in Charleston. But I'm older ~ I'm just looking for the education not the college life (if I was single I would leave SC in a second).

Joe has agreed to let me take him to New York! In typical southern fashion ~ he hates NY, the north, and everything outside south carolina overall. You don't even need to have ever stepped a foot outside your hometown to have the mindset that you're the best down here. All his friends are the same way and I just long for my hometown everytime someone starts shit talking about New York (when they never even f**&*ing been there). *Sigh* I hate geographical bigotry... haha honestly though I'm the pot meeting all the kettles now.

I worry about how our differences will play out in the future. I remember my friends and I joking so long ago (when I was 16!) about what we would become if our lives ended up completely different than we wanted ~ they told me I would end up marrying a lumberjack and living in a log cabin on some remote mountain with 16 children and having to stay home, cook, and clean. OMG I think this may be coming true...

My resolutions have been:

- To make use of my costly gym membership (so far uhhh 5 times...)
- Eat less processed foods and snacks
- wake up by 10 AM every day (yeah with afternoon classes and no job this hasn't happened!) the only exception being if I got night-morning job at airport (I didn't -_-)
- join an employment agency

0 comments | 12:07 AM | create comment _____________________________________________________________________________________________



0 Comments:

Post a Comment