☆ Small Town Dreams ☆




blog portfolio  contact home

Dun Dun DUNNNNNN
Saturday, September 18, 2010


Wow creepy ~ Isn't it creepy when exes enter back into your life? I mean, my ex Krish and I keep in touch, we agreed to always be friends after he moved to the Netherlands and broke my heart in millions of peices. My dibilitating heart ache finally subsided and I didn't feel the need to send him email updates of my life, all the latest photos, and monthly phone chats. The day I would have so given a kidney to see 6 months ago has come ~ KRISH HAS COME BACK TO THE STATES!!

So he CALLED me (after I think last time we spoke was in April or May by phone) yesterday and said he's here in Connecticut for a business trip! I didn't think much but god is he trying to mess with me? and I just said "Yeah, so? What would you like me to do about that?"


"Well being back here, everything reminds me of you princess! I miss you!"


I told him not to say that to me as it's unbelievable. Krish has lots of charm and knows how to say all the things that you want to hear, without any purity to them though. This makes me sick! I had spent many times pondering if our whole relationship was a lie. But then I gave up on wasting my time thinking so negatively.


Well I spoke with him. He's surprised I'm back in school, said he thought I should be done with school by now. What nerve!!

I like talking to him, but I don't know why. He's so disingenuous. This keeps me from getting romantic feelings again (He was my first love).


I am excited for him that he's in Connecticut, he's going on shopping sprees taking advantage of his hard earned euro dollar, (now I probably don't seem so expensive to date too!) and asked if I'd come up for the weekend. I told him because I have school I won't visit, though he claimed had the 'foresight' to know I wouldn't be able to visit anyway. So I don't know why he asked and why he decided to call me? "because I've been missing you, everything reminds me of you and it's so boring here without you"


Now Krish wants to chat, at night, in the morning, he drunk dials me, he asked me when I get out of school. "Okay I'll call you then." Connecticut must be real boring...


Oh btw he has a girlfriend in the netherlands.


He's dated her since he moved there. And when I had a hard time letting go of him, he used to call and tell me how he dreams of me and dates other girls yet there is no one in NL like me, and all the things I wanted to hear. He said his girlfriend found out about me when she came across folders with our old couple pictures and started screaming out of jealous rage. When he told me this, I don't know... it made me feel flattered. I consoled him "She sounds like a posessive jealous type... you should leave her" And what is he telling her?? I betting he had all the right things to say to make her feel better. So I realized, he's romanticizing me (even if just by phone) and dating someone else. He's so two-faced. Again, the thought of our relationship having been all a lie crosses my mind. His current relationship is a lie. I bet he has a lineup of "princesses" ~ one for each country.


Now that Krish is back in Connecticut, I Told my mom, who's currently on Long Island, to ferry across the sound and beat his ass :P

Labels:


0 comments | 7:33 PM | create comment _____________________________________________________________________________________________



0 Comments:

Post a Comment